Thursday, September 8, 2016

Here a little, There a little

Wowza it was  a little bit of a stressful week not gonna lie! We traveled like non other this week and we had to do our intercambios back to back. Just a lot of stuff going on here. But the mission never gets boring so there you have it!! Sometimes it's full of travel and a little bit of problems....but without a doubt we keep moving forward!!!!

Hmmm well really I want to share a bunch of stuff but at the same time  I feel like I don't have a
Intercambios back to back
bunch of stuff to share! The majority of this time was spent in other areas and with other companions. I was away from San Juan for 2 whole days. Doing intercambios back to back is a little insane. I did do one with an american sister so that's always super fun to talk in English and share some experiences.  And it was weird being away from my area for so long. When I got back it seriously felt like coming home. Home really is where the heart is. Love the people of San Juanito. 

Unfortunately, we didn't have investigators in church and so Armen's baptism date fell and now we are on the search again. Satan likes to discourage missionaries. I believe it's his favorite game. And really that is what has been happening in the lives of people close to us as missionaries. 

This week I've really just have come to learn more of the savior and of his infinite love for others. I have seen in this week a few sisters super stressed and some having personal problems. But it really is amazing to see the Lord working miracles in these sister missionaries. It fills my heart with more love for my family and for the Savior every'time I hear these experiences that these Hermanas have. I know the Atonement can heal. I know it can give us strength and power. It is a gift. A gift that cant be bought. It is given. And it can be shared.  I just want to share with you all a quick quote that I found this week that has really touched my heart.  

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen --Mother Teresa

I hope you all have a great week. I invite you to ponder on the Atonement and really how it has affected you. Lots of love and lots of prayers for all of you wonderful people!!!! 

Hermana C


The "traditioooon  tradition!" picture
Shout out to the Mama :) (The Mexicans love you too!)
Beautiful San Juan
Throw back to when my companion fell on her bike

No comments:

Post a Comment