Saturday, February 20, 2016

Long time no see

Wow first of all just a small shout out to another cousin of mine that will be serving in Spain! Halla Halla go Spanish! And missions! Spanish in Spain is a tad different but still super crazy awesome. This week well let's be real was crazy fast again. Nothing super exciting happened so in all honesty I'm really sure why it was super fast. I guess that's what happens out here in the mission. You do the same thing every day and then your week is over. I'm just going to hit some high lights. 

We have a few potential investigators that could progress so that's wonderful. One of them is an older lady. Not like super old but definitely older than me. Anyway, we invited her to read the BOM and well, she did! The first 12 chapters of 1st Nephi. Ok, sometimes people read and don't understand a single bit. But she's the complete opposite! She understood every single part! Totes cray. 

Unfortunately none of our investigators went to church...BUT I'll just keep praying for them and all will work out. Let's see....I have learned that some people really really like to talk. Sometimes for 30 minutes without us saying anything. I have also learned that I can't keep up with 30 minute stories haha. Poco a poco I'm going to stick with it. Friday was awesome. Hermana Egbert called us and said she had a little treat for us. We do our weekly planning on Fridays and we just got started and she arrived with cinnamon rolls! how sweet?!?! Seriously the best mission ever. President and Hermana Egbert just are the most wonderful people. Seriously our parents her in the mission. 

And Saturday. I SAW HERMANA OJEDA!!!!! I knew she was coming to visit but I didn't think she would have time to see me. Next thing I knew she was at our door! I was so thrilled! Jsut love that girl so much. But really strange to see her as a normal person. That was pretty much a huge highlight. This week with lessons, yes we have found new possible people but also had to leave a couple more. It really is best for their progression. In reality I'm just so happy to be out here. I can't imagine anything better. Have a great week everyone! Love you!

hermana Cross




No comments:

Post a Comment