Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Fetching hombres

Happy last week of February! Crazy right? This week had many super long days. That being said this email will probably be short. To begin, we had some potential investigators last week. This week 3 of them dropped us. THREE. All of them sent us a message or told us.."right now no for personal reasons." Here is the key...all of them said they had problems with their husbands...all of them taking control over their wives. I told my district leader that in weekly reports and all he had to say was "fetching hombres." I thought it was funny and absolutely true. We are just working hard right now to find people who want to progess. None of our investigators went to church again. Sometimes it's frustrating...especially when we have to talk about whats happening in this area with the ward council. Oh well we are trying our best and if we trust in the Lord everything will work out.

This week we also had our zone conference. Super great as always. It's fun to see other missionaries that I know. Many that I don't know and it just blows my mind that there are so many missionaries here that I have no clue who they are or really that they exist haha. I learned in the zone conference that it's the smaller things that matter most. That really we are exactly obedient not because president wants us to be, but because it's what the Lord wants. There are so many blessing when we are obedient. I completed 5 months this week. Crazy right? In 4 more weeks I'll be at half of a year! Right now Pachuca is finally starting to heat up. people tell me that spring is super hot. Pachuca changes it's weather all the time. I think I'm actually getting more tan. WOO. one step closer to becoming a Mexican.

As for something fun and interesting about this week, I had some major revelation in a dream. this has never happened to me. It was AWESOME. I had a dream how to teach the atonement. Like another example. Also my companion says that I teach in my sleep. Just doing the Lords work 24/7 haha She says my compromisos are very direct and my Spanish is better when I sleep. does that mean it's okay to close my eyes during a lesson? JUST KIDDING. The work is progressing slowly but it's all good in the hood. The mission is great no matter what. And as for training, my daughter is just killing it. Seriously I am blessed with a super great companion. We get along great and I really hope she becomes a trainer after. That was my week and looks like my email is it's normal length or longer haha. Have a great week!!!


Love

Hermana Cross
Helping out an unfinished saying

Chop - Chop!
Zone Conference ready

No comments:

Post a Comment