Sunday, April 17, 2016

The second part

HELLO HELLO!

Yes it's true I have had cambios..or transfers! Can you believe it? I absolutely can't.  how is this possible? I am sad to leave my dear Los Pinos. I seriously love that area with all of my heart. I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry a bit. BUT I held it together. I'm getting better and better in that aspect. But when you are in an area for almost 6 months, it just breaks your heart a bit. I have a true love for the people there. good thing that we ended the week on a super high note!

This week we had 40 lessons! 40 lessons per week is the goal. It can be really hard. This past cycle was the hardest. I seriously was frustrated but in the end everything worked out perfectly. We were blessed to have members come with us. That has been the struggle but we had members happily accept the invitation to join us!

Wednesday we had a special training from president. It was basically to just help us understand more of where we can improve. We learned more about how to find people to teach, daily planning, and being exactly obedient. That is the phrase of the mission. obedience with exactness. I love it. I can really see the blessings that come when we try to be 100% willing to obey the commandments and rules of the mission. At times it is easy to say, "well nothings going to happen if we don't....(insert whatever mission rule that applies)" But I know that being exactly obedient is what the Lord wants. So as his representative, I will do it. 

I felt like my faith was tested as well this week. Lots of people that try to tell you what you are preaching is wrong. That its not true. I really had to pray for help and strength. I just kept sharing my testimony and doing what was right. I know this church is true and even though not everyone will accept that it is, I can move forward with this testimony. 

So to tell you a little bit about the transfers. We found out Sunday night that we had cambios. They
My New Companion - Hermana Ortega!
told me I would be leaving and going to a new area, while my companion would stay in Los Pinos and TRAIN!!! WOOO YEAH SHES TRAINING! I'm so proud of her haha there aren't a lot of new missionaries, only about 5 new sisters so president really felt inspired to choose her. Anyway, I'm here in a new area. Its called Actopan 2. My companion is Hermana Ortega and I am completing her second half of training. Shes 24 years old and is from Oaxaca, Mexico. A transfers full of 2's. Second area. Actopan 2. Second half of training....ooooweeee,. Lots of work to do I know. I've walked outside here for like an hour and its hotter and so many hills. I have found the weight loss program of the mission hahaha. Anyway, I'm super stoked and super nervous to get working here. 

Thank you for everything!!!
Hermana Cross

A nice goodbye gift from Los Pinos
Fried ice cream once again - Yum!
Aranza (member) and I
Hija Mia
Recent Convert
Our Investigators <3
Alex, his mom and us
The best family ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment