Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wowza!

WOW. What more can I say about this week? IT WAS AWESOME. Okay awesome for many reasons. Not anything like drop dead exciting if I'm going to be honest with you all, but full of incredible moments.

I hope you all enjoyed General Conference. What a blessing it is to hear from living prophets, seers, and revelators. It absolutely stuns me that one talk can answer millions of questions and prayers in the entire WORLD. God works miracles in everyone of us. There are an incredible amount of things I want to write about conference but time doesn't really allow me to haha. But, I will say that I understand more fully of the great gift that is the Atonement, prayer, the Restoration and service. They are small topics that have a huge impact on life. I l know without a shadow of doubt that all of the words spoken are true. God will never abandon us. His truth with shine forth forever. The gospel has been restored. How great does that sound? We have modern revelation! God never fails to surprise me with His great glory and power! I know these things to be true.

I feel incredible here in Villas. Hermana Pineda is AMAZING. Holy cow I just love this girl. She is a spiritual giant. Literally I am so amazed by her. I am grateful beyond compare. She is one of those people that is just naturally funny and kind and seriously has a way with words. It's like the moment I've been waiting for. She and I get along so great. We talk so much. Like wow. We said it could be a challenge in our companionship as a joke....but then we realized its a little true haha just love her to death.

We went on a fun adventure to the hospital to visit some sisters that were there earlier this week. all is fine but its was fun doing something a little different. Jsut in general the mission is fun. It rained a lot on Tuesday and reminded me of the crazy rain when I was here a year ago. How crazy right? 

Love the mish and love all of you!! Have a great week!!
Hna C

Hospital Trip
Yo Hablo English
Alex my convert from Pinos &
He's still active WOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment