Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Fear not, I am with Thee

WHAT AN AMAZING WEEK

There were an incredible amount of things that happened and seriously just miracles galore. I'm so incredibly blessed out here. The Lord does amazing things!!!

This week we had the baptism of the Golden Family. It was soooo special. I just wanted to cry haha. I guess that's normal right? Everything went smoothly. Well Vero had to be baptized like 4 times but by the end it was totally worth it haha. I would like to share with you all something very special about how this baptism came to be. 

Vero has been working like crazy and it was really hard finding her these past weeks. Well she finally got permission to miss work on Saturday (her baptism date) but not on Sunday. And that alone was a miracle! But then she called us the day before saying they took away her permission and she wouldn't be able to be baptized. So, after 40 minutes on the phone with her, we were able to promise her that baptism was what she needed. The miracle that happened is that during this phone call i had the largest impression ever to tell her "you need to leave your job and not go tomorrow." I just thought "are you kidding me? Is this real?" I was scared. I didn't want to offend her at all. Nor did I want my companion to freak out. But I felt that it was right. In that moment I told her. I invited her. To my surprise my companion told Vero " I know what my companion said is the right thing. you need to leave this job and not go tomorrow." Vero was obviously nervous and didn't know what to do. We invited her to pray and ask God. The morning of her baptism we sent a text asking her what her decision was. She said " I know that I will probably lose my job for not going today, but I need to be baptized. I trust in God,"

WOWOWOW A TRUE MIRACLE!!!! During the whole process of their conversion, that yes is still happening, we reminded them that they should not fear but to just believe in Gods promises. And on Sunday they were confirmed and man the blessing was exactly what each one needed. They heard even more promises that will happen. I am in AWE with our heavenly father and all of his blessings! I love this family to death! They have become a part of my life that I will never forget. 

And I just want to wish you all a very FELIZ NAVIDAD!!! Remember that Christ is the reason we celebrate this incredible day. He is the reason we are here. Thanks to Jesus Christ we can be perfected and we can live in the presence of God again. I know HE LIVES!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Hermana Cross

Julio and Julio and Vero - the Golden Family!
The golden family with President & Sister Kimball

So True
Our apartment building all lit up
Christmas gifts from the family! (so warm and cozy)
Pic of the full moon 



No comments:

Post a Comment