Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Together Again

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

Wow just today was super great. And all week too!! It makes me just so dang happy to be doing the work of the Lord. I will fill you all in on a few details...like always :)

Today was the best day EVER! I saw HNA OJEDA!!! If you don't remember who she is, she was my trainer. I haven't seen her for 11 months!! My heart skipped a beat I think. I was so happy I wanted to cry. We had the chance to talk a little and I asked her simply if she thought that I have changed. to my surprise she said "yes. A TON!" That actually comforted me. Sometimes we don't realize our own change. She was the one person I wanted to hear that from. I know I've changed. Maybe not my personality or how I look, but in who I am. It's amazing. I love her soooo much. Sad to see her go but that's life!!!

Also, today was our cambios. But guess what?! WE DIDN'T HAVE TRANSFERS!! yep that's right. 3 cycles with hna pineda! That never happens! I cant even express how happy I am! Another 7 weeks together! WOOHOO!

This past week we were going to have the baptism of Julio and Julio and Vero but Satan threw a HUGE curve ball. Well Vero had to work all week super late. We couldn't finish all their lessons on time. All week we wanted to teach Tithing. When we finally could teach it, we realized it was the answer they needed. They are passing financial problems, but just has we knew they needed to hear about tithing, so did Satan. We taught a super spiritual lesson and wow. I understood why everyone wants to sleep after moments like that because it takes all of your energy! super special! now they will (or should) be getting baptized this Saturday :)

And lastly, we are teaching a family that is super special to us. And we past by just to say hi. Anyway, this couple, well this man told us that he hasn't smoked or drunken alcohol in a week! And we havent even taught the word of wisdom! Then they asked if not being married was a problem and we said "yes its a problem" but they are so willing to do all of these things!! WOWOWOW! How great is the work of the Lord?! Its super great :)

Well, that was my week in a nutshell. Thanks for all you do!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Hna Cross

Oh yeah!!! I forgot the most important thing ever. I ate chinicuiles this week. Those are like worm type things haha. SOOO fun!! What an experience :)​


Hna Ojeda - my trainer!
Hna Ojeda - my trainer!

Hna Ojeda and Hna Quevedo, my old companions!

Service project painting a member's home
Chinicuiles
chinicuiles dish (from the web)

No comments:

Post a Comment