Wednesday, January 20, 2016

18 months and 12 weeks

Holy cow this is the start of my 12th week in training. Can you believe that 12 weeks in the field has already come and gone? I can't.  Seriously guys it's crazy. And my companion has hit her 18 month
mark. WOOO!!! The latinas have the better luck because always the american sisters never fully complete the 18 months just because of transfers. And speaking of transfers, I don't have a lot of information. I will know on Sunday what the happs are. A little nervous but at the same time no. It should be fun! this week was great like the rest of my weeks haha. 

We have a new ward mission leader and he is the best. He has a ton of energy and is ready to work. He has a lot planned to work with the members. And seriously you members out there have a huge part in the work of the Lord. Your references are the best thing out there. I actually gave a small talk on that in church on Sunday. It was fun haha I don't feel uncomfortable talking in front of everyone or making mistakes because well I'm learning and the only thing I can do is rely on the Lord. Church was super great other wise. Our investigator came to church again which means he is good to go to be baptized on SATURDAY!!! WOOO ANOTHER BAPTISM!! He is just super great and the sacrifices he has made to follow Christ is just wow.  I will let you all know next week how the baptism went :) 

Anyway, on Thursday we had our zone training. Super good as always. the fun part was that I had to have a flu shot. Okay I don't really understand why I needed it because I got it before my mission...oh well my body is just double protected now. Haha I know that's not how it works but whatever. We also went to a young womens activity and talked about goals. that was a hoot. It reminded me of being a youth and really that it's something we should enjoy and take advantage of. After we had a traditional bread called Roska. Super good. The bread here man is just the best.  

This week we completed our standard of excellence of 40 lessons is the week. YAY! We had a ton of members join us. I just love members coming with us. They always just have a spirit that's so strong. We also went on splits with members on Saturday because we had a ton of lessons. I actually wasn't scared. The first time yes because going alone with a member and barely knowing the language was a struggle, but this time no! I feel ready for my transfers now. I just learned that relying on the Lord is the most important part of everything. That was basically my week. I probably left out stuff and this sounded very scattered but oh well!! Have a great week everyone!!!! LOVE YOU!!

Hermana Cross







No comments:

Post a Comment