Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Late Nights and Early Mornings

Okay wow again i am very short on time. These weeks have been nuts! But I'm doing super super
great I promise! this week it was filled with traveling. And lots of it. We went to another area or zone every day this week. All starting with Monday. I think Sunday was our only free day because today we went to Pachuca as well to renew some of my visa stuff and also ate some super delish chinese food.ANYWAY. It rained a ton this week. and I mean a ton. We got drenched. Some people offered us dry clothes but we kindly declined because every time we left a house it began to start again. We entered a house and yeah no rain. But you gotta love it haha. It's still pouring rain right now. Its that time of year. You would think it would be blazing hot (and sometimes it is) but that's how you know its going to dump rain. It just helps you see all of the beauty of the earth! 

As for investigators, we have found some new people! lots of potential...but no one wants to go to church. They are all younger folk and so I think it's just hard for them to wrap their mind around everything. But all is in the time of the Lord :) Elena and Cesar couldn't go to church and well it's getting into a rough patch. They don't want to accept baptism nor a date. Stuck on their traditions. But all will come.  

We did have zone training and a leadership counsel. super fun. but lots and lots of small reminders. It took up the majority of the time (like 2 hours haha). But I'm really enjoying what's happening in the mission. 

Just becoming a mission full of true converts....us. I love it. I love the culture of Christ!! 

That's basically everything in a nutshell! Love you all! 

And I invite you all to study and ponder Alma 5:26-29. It hit me hard this morning in my studies and I love it.  Ahhhh the scriptures are so great! 

Love Hermana Cross

Leadership Counsel
Some of my generation at the leadership counsel
Hermana Haddock and I
My district leader in a drawing in the Liahona
Iron Kid!
A member's kid & I....such a cutie patootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment