Friday, November 4, 2016

A week of answers

Hello lovely people!

How wonderful it is to hear from you every week! Thank you for all of your love a support! I hope you all know I feel it every day and I'm sending the vibes back at ya! 

First of all, I'll answer a few questions that some people have asked me. I guess I haven't been super clear about the area and the ward and details like that haha. So the ward is small. So is the area. We work in all of the area in one day. Its super rare that that happens in other areas. The members are awesome. Really in all of the mission. They always feed us and its great because there are a few new returned sister missionaries that help us out in the work. Lots of potential here in Villas! Gotta love it! 

This week was full of answers to my prayers. As I was reading the letter from my mom and how she talked about prayers and all that I just thought "WOW! That was literally my week too!" So that's pretty awesome! I have really learned more about prayer and patience! Can you believe that I'm still learning about patience one year later? I can! Why? because we are always learning and we aren't perfect. Just in the process :) 

The Lord works in his timing. I mentioned that last week with investigators. This week was the Lords timing working in me. Even more special. Recently, I've been thinking a lot about what the Lord expects of me, and how I can become a better missionary in these last cycles that I have in the mission. I don't feel discouraged so don't worry there, but sometimes, we beat ourselves up a bit. I was beyond grateful that we had interviews with President Kimball this week. They are SOOOO special. He takes every chance he has to teach about our Savior. And man, they are incredible moments. He knows who Christ is. He knows how to help us become like Him. Is that not our goal? Become more like him? I learned that he does not want perfection. He wants us to do all that we can. What does that mean? That means we wont do everything perfectly but he want to work hard and do what we can. There will be a little left, but that's okay! That's so that Christ can step in and help us! So beautiful! I love my Savior! 

Also, this week I had intercambios with my good ex comp Hna Quevedo.  I love her so much. But its odd being the sister training leader of my ex comp who is also a sis training leader haha. Shes so great. Its a special relationship. She will be finishing her mission next Tuesday. I cant believe it. But she is an example. She doesn't even have the vibe that shes finishing. Its incredible. Absolutely incredible. We shared a moment very special that had a million answers to the questions of my heart. I think its different now that we aren't companions but better. We can see more that whats close. Its a larger perspective.  

And lastly, wow church is the best guys. I have learned more and more. We were fasting with an investigator and let me tell you, Miguel is AWESOME. He seriously understands that action is repentance. He understands EVERYTHING and he WANTS to live it. Like wow. He just has to get married now haha. one step at a time :) 

I'm doing my personal progress again and let me tell you. Its changing everything. Its amazing. It helps me make goals that will help me change who I am. Not just goals of the mission, but goals that help me reach my potential as a daughter of God. Everything is so inspired in the gospel. I love it. 

Obviously I love all of you too!!! Thank you. Seriously. Thank you!!! 

Hna Cross


The Tradition continues
Happy Halloween from my comp!

No comments:

Post a Comment