Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Moments Away

Happy Monday!!!

Wow what a week!!! I just want to give a big shout out to my family this week. I was informed that my best dog friend passed away this week. My heart, yes hurts. But do you know what is super cool? Christ understands me!!! You got it! I want each and every one of you to remember that. Jesus Christ knows how we feel because He suffered so that He can comprehend every emotion we experience in this mortal life. I love my dog sooooo much but I know it's better this way. God allows hard things to happen so we can become stronger and keep pushing forward! It's amazing how many scriptures have come to mind in this moment and maybe at the end, I'll share one of them :) 

And as for this week in the vineyard of the Lord, it was an incredible week. I actually didn't spend a lot of time with my own companion. We had intercambios and also divisions with members. About 4 days in a row! But something that I have learned is that when we have these moments away, we learn 2 things 1) the companionship  we have in inspired of God and 2) God gives us opportunities to grow even more. 

There were moments that I would absolutely love to share with all of you, but the truth is, they are moments very special and I hold them dear to my heart. But I will share one of them with you :) There is a German girl who lives in our area. We have one thing in common: the English language. We were walking with her in the street and she asked how we came to know this church. I began expressing my testimony with her and we stopped in a street corner. In that moment this street corner became a "holy place." (D&C 87:8)  My comp Hna Pineda speaks a little English but WOW!!! What an incredible moment to see the gift of tongues working so hard in her! This German girl felt the spirit. The 3 of felt the love of God. A very uplifting and edifying moment (D&C 50:21-22).

God is good. His love is everlasting. I feel the love of the Lord every single day. God is oh so good to me :)

LOTS OF LOVE!!!
Hna C

OH AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I AM GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!

I got sick...so had garlic and lime juice!
McTaco's
Pretty - Pretty!
The Zone of Pachuca Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment