Friday, November 18, 2016

Did you know...

Hello my lovely people!

It was a very chaotic week. Full of meetings and conferences. It all started on Monday and yep it all ended on Sunday. Can you believe it? Probably by now you do haha I'll just fill you all in on a couple of things. 

First. Being an American means hearing from every person. Literally every single person, that Donald Trump won. It was quite the topic. I could only do so much to avoid the topic but it seemed to be the topic of the week haha. Every person just said "Hey did you know...." and I could finish the phrase haha. All I can say is that I trust in the Lord. He knows what we need. He helps us live our lives in the right way. In the best way :) 

On Monday, we had the leaving sisters stay in our house. HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!! All of these sisters had a special glow to them. You can see it. You can FEEL it. Just the confirmation that they did all they could. They didn't lose time. Not at all. I shared some good heart penetrating spiritual experiences with them. It made me open my eyes just a little more. Time is fast. Time is borrowed. We have to be wise with what we have. It was just a night of beauty.  

As for the rest of the week, we had our zone training and our leadership council and the training for new missionaries. Wow. Weeks like these don't give us a lot of time to work in the field. But even though there wasn't a ton of proselyting time, we could still see some AMAZING results.

The family of 3 we are teaching all went to church. Can I get a WOOHOO!!! They are now preparing to be baptized December 10th. They are the answer to many prayers. Wow. They are amazing. I love them so much!

There was a special Mexico wide broadcast on Sunday. The talks were amazing. We heard from Elder Nelson and Elder Hales. It was like an early Christmas gift.  It was made pretty clear that we need to KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS! Sis Pineda and I talked a lot this week that the second coming is coming fast. Are we preparing enough? Or will we be the person that says "No one ever told me!" when in reality the prophets and leaders have been telling us all along?  It's important that we do all we can. Right now. We wont know when Christ comes again but I can promise you all that its sooner than we could ever imagine. 

Finally I just want to share the scripture that I heard several times this week. I guess it's just what I needed :) Have a great week and I love you all!!!

2NE 31:20
 20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Hermana Cross


No comments:

Post a Comment