Sunday, October 25, 2015

Goodbye CCM!

I can't believe this is the final week in the CCM. It seriously blows my mind! It has gone by so dang fast! I was kinda hoping it would be slow becasue I don't feel 100% ready to leave this place. I have made so many great friends and I just love my teachers so much...it's like leaving all over again haha. Everyone's motivation is at an all time low. probably because it's the last week and after 6 weeks it's really really easy to lose focus. We have been trying to be better as a district with focusing buuuuuut when you are really good friends it's hard to haha.  Unfortunately I left my journal back at my casa so this letter will be short because it will by my memory only.  Alright sooooo sunday we had movie night and this time it was an actual movie! Not that the other ones arent but this one was Meet The Mormons. I never had to the chance to see it and wow I LOVED it. It's so cool to see other members of the church all around the world share what the church has done for them. I highly recommend it to ALL of you. At the end it touched my heart a bit (like there was some tears) because it was a missionary leaving to his mission and it is so crazy that I did that a little over a month ago and now I'm getting ready to leave the CCM!!! holy smokes.

Let's see....pizza night was on tuesday but by this time it's really not that exciting.  Our classes are the same and nothing too crazy there. I got a cute little package form my wonderful parents again! thanks for the halloween trick or treat stuff!!!! Day of the Dead is the 1st and 2nd of November so I'll be in pachuca for that! I don't know much about their festivities but Mexican really REALLY like to party. the fireworks haven't stopped but my this point in time, no one acknowledges it. We are becoming like the mexicans.  My travel plans are very simple. I leave monday at 5:30 AM. We drive because pachuca is only 2 hours away from here. the Elders in my district leave at like 2;30 AM and 3:00 AM on monday because they have to fly to northern mexico. really glad I don't have to do that!  Let's see....life is good! sometimes if I hear my name it's really weird. I sometimes forget that my name is Katrina haha also song lyrics are disappearing from my brain. Musicals are one of the type of songs that stick. I sing Wicked and Hairspray almost everyday. it's a new thing for our lovely roomates to sing before we go to bed. They are a HOOT. sorry guys that's all I can think of! unfortunately I dont have a lot pictures either. Kinda slacking on this letter haha. 

thanks for everything and I pray for you all! I can't wait to go to pachuca and understand little to nothing haha jk I'm so stoked! Love you all!!!!


Hermana Cross

My other CCM Roommates
The "Lego Hands"that let out the stink
CCM Meal - pork and rice....interesting
Remnants of a yummy treat sent by the parentals!


No comments:

Post a Comment