Friday, October 30, 2015

PACHUCA!


I'm here! I am actually in my mission now!!! Man today (Monday) has been very very long and it's not even over yet. I woke up at 4:15 this morning and then we drove to the airport, switched buses and then drove to Pachuca! The bus we were on was absolutely the best bus I've been on. It was super luxurious. When we arrived, the mission president and his wife talked to us about mission expectations. I am SOOOO excited to start this work! Tonight  I will actually go talk to people. AHHHH. It's so scary but I'll be okay :) 

I didnt bring my camera cord which is my bad. I had a lot more pictures to send but yeah.  Hmm I'm sitting in a kinda really random hole in the wall with computers. kinda like a super downgraded internet cafe minus the cafe and bring on the ghetto hehehe nah it's way less ghetto than mexico city. 

This is just a small email until next week! I will have A LOT more to say next monday (my new pday). I've been waiting for this moment for a while and I'm so so SOOO happy right now to be here, and I know this is where I am supposed to be!!!

I love you all!!!
Hermana Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment