Saturday, December 26, 2015

Ha nacido un Salvador

CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK!! Can you believe it? I know I sure cant. It's so crazy I dont feel the holidays haha! Just doing the Lord's work and staying focused :) 

There are a few things that happened this week that really stuck out to me.  First of all, Wednesday was the best day. We had our Christmas devo with 4 zones. The other zones on other days because they are a little far. Anyway, it was wonderful. President and Hermana Egbert talked. Christmas time is fun with all of the lights, trees, snow, presents, and music. This moment only lasts so long. We can keep the Christmas spirit all year round in every moment of every day. We can remember our savior by our actions, such as reading the scriptures, praying, going to church, serving and loving one another. After the talks and the songs by each zone, we ate food of course! Actual Christmas food! Ham,  turkey,  mashed potatoes, salad, and of course, pumpkin pie!! It was a great day. That night, we had our ward Xmas dinner. Hna Ojeda and I sang Feliz Navidad and helped in the kitchen with food and stuff. Man it was fun! 

Thursday I had splits again. This time no nerves and I really saw an improvement in my Spanish and
knowledge of the area. Splits are super great for learning! Sunday a new investigator came to church with us! WOOOO! The work is progressing and I see a baptism in the future :) 

Yesterday was a zone activity. Love them because you are with a bunch of missionaries just having
fun! Eating, playing sports, hitting a piƱata and exchanging gifts. The mission is hard work but definitely is fun! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I LOVE YOU!! Remember the true meaning of Christmas is our savior. I love him and am happy to be a representative of him!

love,
Hermana Cross




No comments:

Post a Comment