Friday, June 24, 2016

Has anyone had a baby?

HELLO!!

Wow what a fast week. And the part that's super duper crazy? I COMPLETED 9 MONTHS!!! one of you could have had a baby in this amount of time. Super crazy. These 9 months have been SO AWESOME! So happy that I still have 9 more to go! 

So this week was basically normal. We had our intercambios of course. 2 this week. I was here in San Juan one day and in another area for the second. The people here get really confused when we switch all the time. Poor people but it's just a testimony builder that we all teach the same things and the word of God is the same no matter what missionary is here.  

I've seen some great things happening in our area. We have a family of 4 progressing and they are set to be baptized on July 2nd. We are hoping it all goes smoothly...we have a teach the majority of the lessons in 2 weeks. YIKES. It's all good. We have also met some new people. We are really trying to improve in our How to begin Teaching. its a crucial part to helping the investigators. The members also have been stepping up their game. We had a super member join us and he volunteered to help all of our investigators and we didn't have to say a things! he went and actually read the BOM with an investigator like he promised. Wow talk about member missionary work! 

During the intercambios well nothing super cool to be honest. My bike helmet fell off the back of the bishops trunk and got a little destroyed so we could ride our bikes the following day. We walked a solid 50 minutes to pick up my helmet thinking it was normal but nope. I'll be looking for a new one because this one probs wont help me a ton haha  

One of our investigators told us about a creepy spirit story that happened in her house but she was super chill about it...idk I feel like I would be a little bit more stressed haha. But that's what happens over here. You get closer to God and the bad stuff works harder.   

And last of all I saw that a less active was truly grateful for the missionaries that "rescued" her and her husband. Really there are a lot of people our there just waiting for the invitation to return. We should never give up on these lost sheep. They will come back,. We just need to act and look for them :)' 

That was a quick recap of my week! I hope you all have a great week! 

With all of my love,
Hermana Cross


 





No comments:

Post a Comment